Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years related experience and/or training
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills
- Familiarity with manufacturing or warehouse software preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrate effective customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility due to schedule changes and periodic weekend hours
- Willingness to work overtime, especially at the end of the month
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Regularly lifts and/or moves 25 pounds or more.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus