- Must be a U.S. Citizen with no dual citizenship
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience in lieu of degree. Degree in IT, IS, Computer Science highly desirable.
- Requires two years’ sales experience. Prior work in an IT environment, highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have sound, basic knowledge of IT, HW and SW design.
- Ability to quickly develop a fundamental understanding of network infrastructure and feature function.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills demonstrating timely and accurate responses to client inquires and concerns.
- Negotiation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal combined with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn products and lines of business in a fast-paced environment. Initial product training provided.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word and Excel. Familiarity with SalesForce, a CRM tool, is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with team and staff members; effective time management skills. Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards.
- Strong motivation to meet sales goals.
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to drive a car for client visits.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level is equivalent to an office environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/ Disabled