- Must be a US Citizen, with no dual citizenship.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related field
- Eight years’ experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Five years’ management experience to include leading and motivating an engineering workforce
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional project management skills, PMP certification a plus
- Excellent communication skills, which includes verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective internal and external relationships to achieve successful results
- Effective problem solving skills using analytical techniques to ensure the successful implementation of corrective actions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to sit; stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Specific vision abilities require close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain an inexhaustible listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
EOE/ Affirmative Action: Veterans/ Disabled